Have you ever watched K-drama and suddenly have a craving for soju? We’ve all been there. Bring the bar to your home by making these easy soju cocktail concoctions. You can now savour your favourite cocktails at a fraction of the price! They are easy to make with ingredients you can conveniently get from any supermarket. Try making these easy and fun cocktails to bring your soju game up a notch! Enjoy these easy soju cocktails in the comfort of your pyjamas pants. Geonbae (건배)!🍻
1. Yogurt Soju
This is one of the most popular ways to drink soju in Korea! Add some Yakult (or any other form of cultured milk drink such as Vitagen) and sprite to your soju, and voila, you’ve made an easy-to-drink cocktail with 3 easy ingredients. It’s a no-hassle drink for a lazy evening at home or to enjoy with friends and family!
- 2 shots of Soju
- 2 shots of Yakult
- Chilsung cider or Sprite (Optional)
- Pour the soju into a tall glass.
- Pour in the yoghurt drink and mix well.
- Fill up the glass with the desired amount of Chilsung cider or Sprite. (Optional)
Meet your new go-to mixture – cojinganmak! This concoction contains two different shots –soju and coke – stacked inside a cup of beer. The drink starts with the taste of beer and soju and ends with the refreshing sweetness of coke. Be careful – the sweetness of the coke disguises how potent this drink actually is, so do drink with caution and don’t go overboard!
- 1 shot of Soju
- 1 shot of coke
- Put an empty shot glass into a chilled beer mug or glass.
Fill this halfway with coke.
Then you place a second shot glass on top of the coke- it should fit right into it and then fill this with a half or a full shot of soju.
- Top it up with beer.
3. Earl Grey Soju
This Earl Grey Soju is a refreshing alcoholic drink made with soju, sugar and earl grey tea. Easy to make and easy to drink, this libation will become your new favourite thing!
- Earl Grey Tea Bags
- Milk (Optional)
- In a mason jar, steep tea bag in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag, add sugar and let cool.
- Add soju and fill the jar with ice.
- Add milk to get a boozy milk tea soju. (Optional)
4. Coffee Soju
Coffee lovers, this simple mixture of coffee and soju might be your companion to last you through your day. You can use any coffee of your choice to produce a drink of your preference – black coffee or milk coffee both works depending on whether you want it to taste more bitter or more creamy.
- 2 shots of Soju
- 2 shots of black coffee
- Sugar syrup (optional)
- Brew a cup of coffee as you normally would.
- Add an equal amount of soju and coffee into a glass half-filled with ice, and mix well.
- Add sugar syrup to the mix. (Optional)
The perfect drink to beat the heat, especially in a tropical country like Singapore. Quench the heat by adding a melon ice cream popsicle and sprite to a glass of soju. In case you’re not a fan of melon, you can opt for a popsicle with the flavour of your liking!
- Melona Popsicle
- Chilsung cider or Sprite
- Combine soju and Chilsung cider or Sprite in a glass.
- Put in the Melona ice cream and stir until it dissolves. You’ll end up with a nice, slushy cocktail!
6. Gummy Bear Soju
Say no more. If you love gummy bears, this drink is for you!
- 1 shot of Soju
- Gummy bears
- Grab a handful of your favourite gummy bears and soak them in a shot of soju!
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Made using the freshest mineral water from the Noryeong mountain range in Jangseong, Korea, one of the most acclaimed breweries in Korea – Bohae Brewery is proud to present its newest innovation – Gulp Gulp! Honey Soju.
With 70 years of traditional blending techniques, Bohae has enhanced white wine’s taste to remove the soju’s bitter taste. Made with Korean Natural Honey, this one-of-its-kind soju flavour is a wonderful summer refreshing drink! Perfect for all occasions, Gulp Gulp! Honey Soju is sweet, light and fun!
🎁 Giveaway 🎁
Try Gulp Gulp! Honey and Watermelon Soju with friends at the beach, family over dinner, or even alone at home! With only 9.2% alcohol content, it is the perfect drink for everyone for all occasions. Grab yours here!
Share this post with a friend who loves soju! 😍