With Chinese New Year’s celebrations right around the corner, we all want to put our best photo-ready face on as we snapped OOTD outfits and binged on traditional Chinese New Year snacks. For time-strapped individuals looking to revive their lacklustre skin and achieve that festive glow, Ombré, is the answer to your photo-ready skin! Are you ready for your post-facial glow?
Ombré is a homegrown and newly established brand that combines 30 years of experience in the local beauty industry with new-age technology and customer demands, which promises to provide highly effective and time-efficient facial treatments at affordable pricing.
Perfect for working adults, their 5 types of express facial treatments can be done in under 30 minutes, which will be one’s saviour grace!
1) Hydraclean: This introductory facial treatment is priced at S$28 and takes up 15 minutes of your time. This treatment utilises Ombré’s Hydraclean machine and provides deep cleansing services and skin exfoliation.
The aim is to effectively and painlessly clear your skin by using a spiral wand tip that creates a vortex effect to dislodge and suction out any impurities while nourishing the skin with a hydrating solution. Firstly, they will cleanse, extract and hydrate your skin with their Hydraclean machine
2) Hydrafusion: For those hustling day and night and barely having enough time to spare, this deep cleansing facial treatment takes up only 30 minutes of your time and is priced at S$58.
The Hydrafusion facial treatment infuses an ampoule into your skin while promoting blood circulation through thermotherapy and tightens your pores through cryotherapy. There are five ampoules to choose from to tackle different skin conditions/skin types. They range from :
- Mandelic acid ampoule is recommended for treating acne or ageing skin
- Hyaluronic ampoule is recommended for treating dehydrated skin
- Copper peptide ampoule is recommended for treating ageing or wrinkled skin.
- Ceramide ampoule is recommended for treating sensitive and dehydrated skin.
- Arbutin ampoule is recommended for treating dull and pigmented skin.
3) Mesojet: For those familiar with facial treatments and want to try something new – You can opt for the Mesojet treatment, which uses a high-pressure jet ejector to ‘push’ the ingredients from the ampoule into the skin dermis layer. This S$58 treatment is pain-free and needle-free as it uses advanced technology to instantaneously breakdown the contents of the ampoule into nano-molecules and the high pressurized blasts of air mimic an ‘injection’ that allows 90% of the ampoule to penetrate the skin dermis layer.
4) EndyMed Face V-Lift: Want to be the envy of the party and achieve that sculpted jaw that rivals Angelina Jolie? Set aside half an hour of your time and try the EndyMed Face V-Lift treatment priced at S$98, a non-invasive lifting and contouring facial treatment.
The EndyMed machine utilises a controlled and focused 3DEEP RF Technology to deliver energy deep into the dermis layer of the skin, reaching 52 – 55C with minimal epidermal heat, reducing fat and giving one a more sculpted appearance within a short amount of time.
5) EndyMed Eye Lift: The skin around our eyes is one of the first areas to show the signs of aging and to combat these concerns, customers can opt to rejuvenate their periorbital region through this effective, safe and non-surgical solution with EndyMed Eye Lift’s treatment.
The 3DEEP’s unparalleled volumetric heating provides maximum treatment efficacy. This 30-minute treatment is priced at S$98 and aims to reduce under-eye bags, smooth and tighten the skin, and lift the upper eyelid for a more open eye.
Hop to Ombré this Chinese New Year and give your complexion a glow-up with minimal time spent from 1st January 2023 to 28th February 2023. Members of the public who purchase a treatment worth S$58 will be entitled to 1 complimentary session of the newest muscle sculpting treatment called ‘Ombré-Sculpt’ worth S$250. This 30-minute advanced body contouring treatment is pain-free and aims to build muscle and sculpt one’s body around the abdomen, buttocks, arms, calves or thighs area.
Book your appointment now by WhatsApp calling/messaging +65 8645 5582! Ombré is located at 265 Serangoon Central Drive, #01-267, Singapore 550265.